a marriage is a private thing
"A marriage is a private thing. It has its own wild laws, and secret histories, and savage acts, and what passes between married people is incomprehensible to outsiders. We look terrible to you, and severe, and you see our blood flying, but what we carry between us is hard-won, and we made it just as we wished it to be, just the color, just the shape."
—a playlist for chyerti and devils and bird-husbands, tsarevnas turned tsaritsas, men who come to you on their knees with a kingdom in their hand, and the eternal question: who is to rule?
01. one night – christina perri
02. bloodstream – stateless
03. poet (cover) – cerealcovers
04. everybody wants to rule the world – lorde
05. young and beautiful – lana del ray
06. playing god (cover) – lydia drayton
07. silhouettes – of monsters and men
08. seven devils – florence + the machine
09. your heart is an empty room – death cab for cutie
10. w.d.y.w.f.m? – the neighbourhood